- Shipping and Returns
Like Tonic is to Gin, but for your favorite herb(s)!
The Meo Marley's Julep Blend is our vibrant and fresh herbal smoking blend meant to enhance any herbal aromatic profile without overwhelming it.
The Meofill Julep Blend is our most savory herbal blend providing a subtle minty aftertaste and an awesomely smooth burning sensation making it a great complement to any type of legal herb.
You can even offset the exact carbon emissions for the shipping to your destination at checkout with a single click using our integration of Ecocart's Carbon Offset!
Does not contain any THC/CBD/Nicotine/Flavoring
- Pre-ground to perfection, just add it to your mix !
- Made of 100% organic ingredients
- Stem-free fluffy texture
- Subtle mint aftertaste
- Does not contain any THC/CBD/Nicotine/Flavoring
Ingredients & Process
Our Julep Blend is a hand-crafted herbal rolling filler consisting of 4 natural ingredients (Lemon Balm, Sage, Mullein, Sweet Mint), each with a long history of uses in traditional healing culture & naturopathy all over the world. We then grind each individual dried ingredient to the perfect consistency and assemble them following our Master Blender’s signature mix, before packaging them in vacuum sealed ecofriendly packaging and sending them your way!
You can consult detailed information on our website about what herbs are smokable and the legal status of herbal smoking blends in your country
What our products are not
- Therapeutic in any effect or intent directly or indirectly whatsoever.
- Psychoactive plants or alternatives to psychoactive plants.
- Cannabis alternatives, marijuana alternatives, often called legal high or herbal smoke.
- Synthetic Cannabinoids like Kratom, K2 or Spice commonly called Fake Weed.
- Tobacco cessation therapy or any type of quit smoking cigarettes program.
- Meant to be mixed with any legal or illegal drug.
- Safe to use for people under 18 years old, pregnant or with any health condition where smoking may be risky.
- Good for your body (any type of smoking is bad mmmkay, see Surgeon General Warning's).
Shipping & Returns
- Working hours are Monday – Sunday 9AM EST – 5PM EST excluding public holidays.
- Standard Delivery is by Canada Post / USPS.
- Express delivery options are available for FedEx, UPS and Purolator
- Super Express EcoFriendly delivery options are available in select locations with local delivery partnerships.
- The fulfillment / shipping estimate date is provided to you at the time of checkout or on your Invoice/Estimate.
- Once the order has been shipped the client will receive a tracking number by the preferred means of communication identified during the order process.
- All duties, import or export taxes or any other fee not explicitly detailed on the invoice are not calculated in the shipping prices and are the sole responsibility of the client.
- We at Meo Marley’s Herbal Blends strive to ensure our customers are satisfied. If you have received damaged or incorrect goods, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an account executive to send you a replacement in the quickest delays. Unfortunately due to nature of our products all products are non-refundable once opened.
- If you wish to return an unopened order, please email us at email@example.com with the order number and a clear picture of the goods, we will be happy to process your refund less shipping, handling and processing fees.
- Meo Marley’s Herbal Blends will not be responsible for goods sent by you that were lost or damaged in transit.
- Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the seller).
- Wholesale Orders, Bulk Purchases and Custom Orders are nonrefundable/non-exchangeable even if unopened.
- Return Policy for Un-Delivered Goods due to Non-Availability and/or Refusal to Accept: Goods sent to Customers which are undelivered due to the customer not being available at the given shipping address, refusal to accept and/or failure to pickup from the nearest Post Office/Shipping Partner’s Office may get charged a Return to Sender Fee. The customer also agrees to pay an additional Re-Shipping Fee to resend the order to their respective Shipping Address. The Return to Sender Fee and Re-Shipping Fee may vary depending on the customer’s location and our nearest dispatch location.
- For orders shipped out, once we have received the goods sent by you, an account executive will get in touch with you for your bank details. You will get the refund amount by bank transfer after any deductions if applicable within 30 days from the date of the goods being received back at one of our warehouses.
We do not offer exchange of goods unless under specific conditions as detailed in our Return Policy.
Customer Service & Feedback
We at Meo Marley’s Herbal Blends believe in exceptional customer service and if you have any feedback, suggestions or complaints, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org